The UP family has just got bigger. A lot bigger in fact. Taking all the things you love about the UP Plus 2 and making it BIGGER, SAFER AND FASTER! The build volume of this bad boy is over 10.7 litres! Not only that, printing speed has been notched up a gear.
Using a 3D Printer just got easier, the UP Box features “fully” automatic platform levelling along with “fully” automatic platform height detection. The newest way to print quality 3D models right from your desk for visualization, collaboration, and functional prototyping testing. Want to change colours of filament, no problem – just press a button on the printer and it will withdraw and another press will load the new
What’s in the box
Everything you need is in the box, ready for you to start turning your ideas into real parts. You don’t require any extras. We even give you a free roll of white ABS plastic filament included with your new 3D Printer.
- UP Box desktop 3D printer
- One free 500g spool of 1.75mm tough ABS white plastic filament
- Build Platform
- USB Cable
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer
Smart 3D Print Software
Visual 3D Print Software and drivers
The included Smart 3D Print software included with your UP Box 3D Printer is very easy to use and is very smart. It automatically calculates the required support material for the most demanding 3D models. Just load any STL file (Just about every 3D CAD modelling software can export to STL). It doesn’t matter how complex your 3D model is, it will churn through the 3D model at lightning speeds and then start printing it out.
- Scale, Rotate, Move & Print
- Supported File Types: STL
- Extrusion temperatures 260 and 200 degrees
- Print Preview with material usage and time estimates
- Automatic placement
- Repeat last print
- Rotate, Resize, Scale, Move 3D object
- Select layer thickness
- Select print speed vs. quality
- Variable fill of models with honeycomb fill.
- Fine to large honeycomb mesh
- Smart Support
- Automatic Support material angles, 10 to 80 degrees
You can download it from 3D Printing Systems Support page